2koolperformance 5pointcottage burgerworld northbayatvclub 2koolperformance 5pointcottage
Quaddealers
News and Announcements
Mudhole Links
Mudhole.ca is for sale!!
Contact Larry via email at admin@mudhole.ca for info!!

It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:25 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:41 pm 

My Ride: Modded Raptor 700
I hadn't been to Haliburton in a few years since I sold my Renegade and got the RZR. Thanks to the changes in the street use law I decided to come check it out again last weekend.
I just wanted to let you guys know if anyone reads this the work you did on the 3.4 near the Southwind Motel in Minden is awesome and that trail is heaven for Side x sides. I also spent some time at Anson Mountain and anyone considering checking out some of the trails out there should definitely do it.
If we could get the rail trail opened up to Side x Sides for RZR's so it would be easier to take the wife and kid out for lunch and get gas with the RZR this would probably be one of my favorite destinations.
I know I could ride on the road into town but I prefer not to when I can avoid it.

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:07 pm 

My Ride: 07 Rincon, 07 TRX420
Thanks RD - we are still trying to get SxSs on the Haliburton Rail trail - council is still debating it

TWO 06 TRX250EXs (red)...........Tusk nerf bars, one with White Brothers skid plate, AC Racing swing arm skid plate
85 TRX125 (red)......................1 7/8" chrome trailer ball