2koolperformance 5pointcottage burgerworld northbayatvclub 2koolperformance 5pointcottage
Quaddealers
News and Announcements
Mudhole Links
Mudhole.ca is for sale!!
Contact Larry via email at admin@mudhole.ca for info!!

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:07 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: City Updates
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:12 am 

My Ride: Cat/Yamaha
Our City Keeping us up to date already Please keep in mind the report could weigh a decision on either side of the fence and this is one of many items on their plate and they need to manage the project in a cost and time effective manner. Also understand, staff will take an objective/open minded review of this so I want to be sure there is no false expectations created, thank you and now the response.

Good Morning

Mr. Fletcher will definitely will be engaged in the process and kept informed. I have already heard from one of the Snowmobile Clubs who has some concerns as well wants us to expand access for snowmobiles. As noted on Monday, this will be an issue for the new council and the process will not be completed until spring 2015 at the earliest. Staff from Legal, Planning, Economic Development, Engineering, Traffic as well as the North Bay Police will need to be engaged. Additionally we will need to engage the community. Community Services will be asked to play the lead on this, so John Severino as Managing Director will be the contact, at least for now as he may identify one of his mangers at a latter date.

Jerry Knox

31 Prince Edward Dr
North Bay, Ont
P1A2T6
http://www.northbayatv.org