2koolperformance 5pointcottage burgerworld northbayatvclub 2koolperformance 5pointcottage
Quaddealers
News and Announcements
Mudhole Links
Mudhole.ca is for sale!!
Contact Larry via email at admin@mudhole.ca for info!!

It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:38 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Ritchie Falls
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:55 pm 

I've already searched the forum and only found one brief mention from a number of years ago. Has anyone stayed at Ritchie Falls or ridden in the area?

I went fishing north of Webbwood a number of years ago and only traveled on logging roads. The group I go with prefers bush trails.

Mark

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Ritchie Falls
Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:35 pm 

Mark, you may find bush trails few and far between up there. We have gone in the bush anywhere up to 60 miles north of Webbwood, and an area about 2 hours north of Sudbury for 41 years now and we have found most bush trails lead to a lake with a couple boats hidden or someones hunt / fish camp. Pretty rough country up there to hack out a trail just for fun. Needs to be a dedicated crew with a reason. If you find such an haven please share.
Rocky's north of Sudbury, actually Capreol, I am told have trails. I have no other knowledge as we tend to go much further north to keep away from the crowds. I understand there is a club in the Elliott Lake area a little west of Rickie Falls. Clubs tend to be the best source for those types of trails.

Post subject: Re: Ritchie Falls
Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:40 pm 

TC,

Thanks for the info. Yes, the Webbwood trails all led to lakes. We used those trails to access some amazing fishing. I do realize that most are logging roads... Some super highways and others abandoned.

I've been riding east of Wanapitae for over 10 years now on ultimate trails.....from mild to wild. Lots of challenging loops and excellent scenery. I've never been able to find anything better. I'm just always looking for something new.

Mark