2koolperformance 5pointcottage burgerworld northbayatvclub 2koolperformance 5pointcottage
Quaddealers
News and Announcements
Mudhole Links
Mudhole.ca is for sale!!
Contact Larry via email at admin@mudhole.ca for info!!

It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:07 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:25 pm 

My Ride: 2012 rzr 900 xp
Just got new tires for my rzr today. I picked up a set of pitbull rockers from royal distributing. I hope to get them mounted soon and get to try them out. I will give my review of the pitbulls after I get a few miles on them. I will say they are a great looking tire with a deep rim guard.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:40 pm 

My Ride: 2010 Can-Am 800R XTP
pics.... or it didn't happen!

ive been eyeballing the rockers for my next set. theyre quite heavy but would suit perfectly my type/terrain of riding. def let us know what u think.

2014 CAN-AM Renegade 1000 Xxc / CVTech clutch / WildBoar Front/Rear Bumpers and Rear Rack / Warn RT30 Winch / Riccochet Skids / 28" Mega Mayhems / 12" MSA Nuke Rims / 2" Rox Bar Riser / Ogio Rear Bag / Kolpin Fuel Pack / RAM GPS Mount / Muzzy Dual Slip-on Exhaust / Muzzy Digi-tuner

2010 Can-Am Outlander 800R XT-P - Sold

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:11 pm 

I have logged a few miles on the rockers and I must say they are the best tire I have used to date.
On hard pack they are smooth ,quiet. Loose dirt and sand traction is very good. I find the tires very stable at higher speeds with great control and no push in the corners. They are very pedictable and the best tire for all conditions I have used. I really cant say enough about these tires , they are awsome. I have not been in any deep mud holes but they have worked real well in any of the mud I have taken it in so far. Weight of the tires has not been an issue on the xp. I highly recommend these tires and will but again when these wear out.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:08 pm 

glad to hear u like them. let me know how they wear after a several hundred km's

2014 CAN-AM Renegade 1000 Xxc / CVTech clutch / WildBoar Front/Rear Bumpers and Rear Rack / Warn RT30 Winch / Riccochet Skids / 28" Mega Mayhems / 12" MSA Nuke Rims / 2" Rox Bar Riser / Ogio Rear Bag / Kolpin Fuel Pack / RAM GPS Mount / Muzzy Dual Slip-on Exhaust / Muzzy Digi-tuner

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:12 pm 

Hey Big Shook I have a few 100 klms so far and tires dont show signs of wear. I see you are in Napanee area. Are there places to ride there ? and if so would you mind showing me around sometime and let me join you for a ride?.
I would love to get the chance to ride in a new area and meet new people. I am availalble to ride anytime with minimal notice. ............. Cheers

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:28 pm 

hey man, glad to hear tires are performing well.
Theres some small areas around Napanee to ride, such as the atv park but its quite small. Its just around the corner from me, but i only go down to it to test any mods ive done or check repairs ive done. Thats why we do most our riding up north. If u are on Facebook check out the ATV Junkies of Cloyne page. We post up rides on there. I always post up there whenever im goin out.
Sometimes tho the problem is ur in a SxS. Tight treed trails and illegal on roads makes them a bit of a hassle for planning rides. Whats the dimensions of ur RZR compared to a large atv?
But ur definitely more than welcome to come ride with me anytime!!