2koolperformance 5pointcottage burgerworld northbayatvclub 2koolperformance 5pointcottage
Quaddealers
News and Announcements
Mudhole Links
Mudhole.ca is for sale!!
Contact Larry via email at admin@mudhole.ca for info!!

It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:53 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:56 pm 

Hi
I have a few little problems with my Motobishi. Machine runs great. One problem I have radio and speakers don't work(New one on order) My run hour time meter doesn't work, I only have one trip meter which I should have A and B, My clock doesn't keep time properly, Also I have problems with getting into low gear which I was told it could be adjusted. My main problems I would like to get fix is with my hour meter,trip meter, and my clock problem. What should I get replaced to fix this problem
thanks

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:14 pm 

rat123 wrote:
Hi
I have a few little problems with my Motobishi. Machine runs great. One problem I have radio and speakers don't work(New one on order) My run hour time meter doesn't work, I only have one trip meter which I should have A and B, My clock doesn't keep time properly, Also I have problems with getting into low gear which I was told it could be adjusted. My main problems I would like to get fix is with my hour meter,trip meter, and my clock problem. What should I get replaced to fix this problem
thanks

Just asking, But where did you buy it that they can't help you out with whats wrong.

30" MUDZILLAS
RUBBERDOWN RAD RELOCATE
RICOCHET SKID PLATE

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:18 pm 

Hi
I bought it from Dan's and yes he can help me out but I'm just wondering what would be the problem and what should be replaced for my own record. I will be phoning him this week about problems but I like to learn

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:29 pm 

rat123 wrote:
Hi
I bought it from Dan's and yes he can help me out but I'm just wondering what would be the problem and what should be replaced for my own record. I will be phoning him this week about problems but I like to learn

Well it sounds like you need a dash, As the option you are talking about are all in the dash, I don't believe hour meter is a option with those UTV's, as for 2 trip meters you should have and the clock only has military time.

Hope this helps

30" MUDZILLAS
RUBBERDOWN RAD RELOCATE
RICOCHET SKID PLATE

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:41 pm 

Hi
thanks for your help. I was reading the manual and it told me about the hour glass and the trip meter so I tried them and they where not working and also the clock time is always wrong. So I will let Dan's know about problems. I'm also trying to get door installed on it for safety reasons. All the newer Motobishi are coming with them installed so hopefully I will get them also. The Motobishi I bought has all the updates done to it and I'm shocked how fast it goes and I'm very please how it run's. Is there anything else That I can add to make it go faster also?

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:02 pm 

rat123 wrote:
Hi
thanks for your help. I was reading the manual and it told me about the hour glass and the trip meter so I tried them and they where not working and also the clock time is always wrong. So I will let Dan's know about problems. I'm also trying to get door installed on it for safety reasons. All the newer Motobishi are coming with them installed so hopefully I will get them also. The Motobishi I bought has all the updates done to it and I'm shocked how fast it goes and I'm very please how it run's. Is there anything else That I can add to make it go faster also?

Pretty much anything that goes on a 660 rhino for paformance will fit on it,CDI,45mm Mikuni carb,clutch kit, Just keep in mind that the doors the new ones will come with are not really doors, They are 1/3 doors so you can't slide your foot out, We sell the Seizmik door witch is a very sweet door, you cansee it in my avatar, There $600.00 a pair

30" MUDZILLAS
RUBBERDOWN RAD RELOCATE
RICOCHET SKID PLATE

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:44 pm 

My Ride: 800 rapterx
hi new here i bought the new 800 motobishi just woundering what is out for acceries for this bike
thanks