2koolperformance 5pointcottage burgerworld northbayatvclub 2koolperformance 5pointcottage
Quaddealers
News and Announcements
Mudhole Links
Mudhole.ca is for sale!!
Contact Larry via email at admin@mudhole.ca for info!!

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:34 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:23 am 

My Ride: 2016 CanAm 850 xt
Hi, we have just taken delivery of our CanAm Outlander Max XT 850 and looking to explore and enjoy the trails, initially around Innisfil but then trailer it further and explore other great areas. Any tips on local clubs and how to find the best trails.

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:14 pm 

First of all, welcome! You can check out the numerous posts here regarding clubs.....

viewforum.php?f=35

How to find the best trails.........well, no easy answer. It all depends on your personal preferences and riding style. Are you looking for open rail beds, logging roads, tight twisty bush trails or mud and water? Ontario has all of these and more. Some of the areas I have ridden include 5-Points near Bobcaygeon, the Baxter club trails in Port Severn, West Algonquin ATV club trails east of Kearney, EOTA trails in and around Bancroft, Madawaska trails around Whitney and my personal favourite......Sudbury/Temagami in and around Hagar/Markstay north of Hwy 17.

This forum has died off over the years. Not sure why though. Plenty of great info to be found.

Mark

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:27 pm 

My Ride: 2009 Yamaha 550 EFI/
If you go on the trails, make sure you have a trail permit. If you want to join a club, your closest is COATV, they hold meetings the first wednesday of each month. Check their website, you're welcome to attend and find out what's going on.